Qataku.com | How To Make Money On Your Phone In 2022 – My aunt had this hussle when I was growing up and it was online surveys, and she told me she made a good amount of money by doing them. So I tried it, I got $5 for singing up, and I after spending a few minutes on serves I rejected by almost everyone. When I ran the numbers I was working for like $2-5 an hour, never again have I gone back to that style of survey.
????1 on 1 Talk + My Budget + Stock Investments????
????MY M1 FINANCE PORTFOLIO???? PLUS $10
2:13 Investment apps
3:27 Invest in Real estate
5:21 Delivery Service or Gig Worker
6:29 Driving service
7:32 App to Sell stuff
10:32 Customer Service
11:45 Language Tutor
1. Investment apps: 1 options
– I’m giving you one option because its what I use, and I don’t want to recommend something that I stopped using for obvious reasons
– I recommend in M1 Finance ( it takes 15-30M to set the app up and you can literally set it and forget it )
– You can open up a Roth Ira, transfer over your 401k from the old company, or just have normal brokerage account like I do
Tip: You can copy my exact portfolio, and get the same exact results I get and that cuts your set up time from 15-30m to less than 5m ( and yes all brokerage require you to put in your social and it is safe ) – expect to make 10-12% a year on average, and invest 10-20% of your income once you are debt free and have an emergency account.
2. Invest in Real estate
– The most popular app is Fundrise, and that’s important because having more people be apart of the platform can mean more liquidity
– It takes $500 to get started and you can literally start investing into massive real estate deals
– Just remember its not like the stock market where you can invest and sell it minutes, this is less liquid
You profits will come from:
I don’t like:
– The .85% portfolio fee and .15 advisory fee, it adds up to 1%
What I do
– So instead I just buy reats ( I own shares of VNQ with an expense ratio of .12% and you make currently 2.19% in dividend)
– And you can also sell whenever you want
– 10% of my portfolio allocation is towards real estate
3. Delivery Service or Gig Worker
– Two option Task rabbit and Insta Cart ( also amazon has flex)
– If you have extra time and you want to make money this is a very easy way to get it done
4. Driving service
– Uber and Lyft
– My friend makes between 50-60k a year doing uber but he works it full time
– If you work a 9-5 that’s 5-10 and that’s an extra $300-1000 bucks a week
5. App to Sell stuff : dollar store or amazon method or brickseek/flipper
– First start by selling your stuff on facebook or ebay, the things you don’t need
– You can then buy stuff at discount stores and resell them online
– And you can also be discount shopper flipper
6. Customer Service
– Apple, Verizon and a lot of other companies
– They have legit from home customer service programs
– That pay you $15 bucks an hour and you pick your house
How: go to their websites and search for job opening
7. Language Tutor
– If you know English and want to get paid to teach someone English
– You can use
– To sing up and help people and make cash from around the world
8. Freelancing: Copywritting, Writing books for people aka ghost writing and whatever other skills you have
– You can use websites like Fiverr and upwork to get you start on offering your services
– And if you don’t have a skill, just learn one
– Few options: Brainfuse or tutorme
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
????M1 FINANCE $10????
????ACORN FREE $5????
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
????????????DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP????????????
My Camera Gear:
✔ Help Us Reach 500,000 Subscribers:
????All My Social Media????
*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies in which Tommy Bryson will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Tommy Bryson is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. I’m an Accountant but I’m not your Accountant, always review information with your Accountant/CPA and your Financial Advisor.
Thanks for visiting “How To Make Money On Your Phone In 2022” Originally from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmyUvD3UYs